Pages

Friday 23 January 2015

Cozy outfit for a chilly weather!


Halo humans! It's been a long time since I've posted here in my blog.... But, i'm back!!! As you may know, UAE keeps getting colder so most of my recent outfit is more of a layering style to keep me warm and let's all hope that the weather will stay like this! So, here's one of those outfits. 
What I really like about this outfit is the slipper that I wore, which I bought from one of the famous fashion blogger "Paul Ramos". I tried styling it with shorts and it still looks classy and fashionable. It completes the outfit with it's black velvet texture and the dollar sign.

















 Details: 
button-up - Splash
Sweater - Gap
pants - Lee Cooper/ SPlash
Slippers - Iconic
Bracelets - Thrifted
watch - Casio/ Thrifted

Stay tuned for more of my blog posts guyz!
Thankyou!