Pages

Saturday 31 January 2015

Military Inspired Outfit!


Halo Humans! 

I dedicate this outfit to the "Fallen 44 Special Action Force (SAF)" in my home country, Philippines. In which they sacrificed their lives for hunting two immoral individual. Let us pray for them and the people they have abandoned specially their families and relatives. 

These photos was taken a week before the tragedy in Philippines. I just kept it in my laptop since I'm doing some errands and I wasn't planning on posting this, because the backdrop is the same as my previous post and I have worn this outfit before. 

Sadly, the tragic news about the "Fallen 44" happened. By then, I decided to post this and dedicate this outfit in honor of those "Fallen 44". 


 can you see my revolver necklace?! lol!
 

 

Details:
Bomber Camou Jacket - Splash
Basic Black Tee - Splash
Skinny Jeans - Lee Cooper/ Splash
Printed Socks - H&M
Chukkas - Pull and bear
Revolver Necklace - Thrifted
Bracelets - Thrifted 
Watch - Curren/ Thrifted