Pages

Thursday 1 January 2015

Ma'assalama 2014! Salam 2015!

Halo Humans! 
HappyNewYear!! 

2014 has ended, it feels like 2014 is the shortest year that I have spent in my life yet the most significant year for me. 
The year 2014 has taught me a lot of lessons and gave me a lot of blessings in life. I'm grateful to all the people who have been part of that splendid year, Specifically my friends, family and my gorgeous girl who is always supporting me.

Disclaimer : This was my last outfit for 2014 and not my first outfit for 2015. LOL. 

Anyways, this was my outfit before 2014 ends, it is a dapper look in which I fell inlove with. Although the button up seems to be slightly loose, I was able to pull it off by rolling up the sleeves and wore a muffler to cover the button up. 






Details:
Shoes - Spring Field
Colorful Socks - Bershka
Pants - Bershka
Button - up - Gap
Aviator Sunnies - Thrifted
Geeky glasses - Gifted
Trilby - Zara


HappyNewYear guyz! 

May this new year brings all the crazy colors and fun in our life. 
Stay tuned for more of my blog posts.

Thankyou humans!