Pages

Thursday 4 December 2014

Printed Tee ft. My Gladiator Sandals

Finally! I got the chance to wear my Gladiator Sandals.  Its been awhile that I have searched every corner of Abudhabi just to find this Gladiator sandals, then last week, I got lucky and saw one! Immediately! I mean right away! I bought it, no second thoughts! OH! let me talk about the price! It's price! The freaking price of this badass thing!!! Because that's the best thing about it! It's surprisingly cheap at 20 dhs. I even got myself something to eat after that tiring hunt. Okay, enough about the talk of my endless roaming around, the point is I have what I want. Now, lets get down to business; the part of this blog post that you guys wanted to see... 


Mi Equipo para hoy 
I just feel like writing "ootd" in spanish, had to translate every word thou. Thanks Google translate
This Printed Tee is like one of those Bandana Print. The color is like denim blue or sapphire blue. I really don't know, but I consider it blue! and the color of the print are brown, beige, and with a lining of black. Really cool thou.


Printed Tee - wear mart/thrift shopped
Skinny jeans - H & M
Watch - casio/thrift shopped
Bracelets - Cotton On
Gladiator Sandals - Hammed Centre/ Thrift shopped