Pages

Wednesday 26 November 2014

Knit Sweater = Neat outfit


So this was my OOTD yesterday. The benefit of studying in a university where there is no uniform is that you can wear anything you want. haha! Sometimes the most important thing for my day is my outfit, rather that the stuffs I should do on that day. Absurd isn't it? But it's okay since there's not much thing to do in Uni, don't worry, I'm studying. hehe. 


moving on, here are some  pictures of my OOTD. 
Kitchen area, the only place where I can take  photos with a clear background.
I have a slight hesitation of showing my face in the photo, so I just took half of my face. haha! 



#viewfromthetopootd 
The zig-zag pattern of my knit sweater adds a little complement for my OOTD, so not to make it too plain. 

My only essentials for yesterday. I got the moneyclip from souq for 45 dhs. I can stack atleast 10 cards at the other side and atleast 30 paper money on the opposite side, Simple yet unique. :D
Went somewhere and saw this view, and I just had to take a photo of it 



knit sweater - thrift shopped
skinny jeans - bershka
beige chukkas - pull and bear "same as my brown chukkas"
watch - casio/thrift shopped