Pages

Tuesday 9 December 2014

Street Style


 

Al Reem Island is one of the most attractive place here in Abudhabi, fortunately one of my friends invited me here to do some photo-shoot. Since my outfit is inspired by street-style fashion, I thought that It'll be a great place to shoot. 

This is my first blog-post that have pictures taken by DSLR camera, and I'm really happy about it because the pictures are gorgeous!! (I need to buy one of those DSLR camera) okay, I'm talking too much again, back to work. 

The one thing I like about this outfit is that I can have two looks with it, the first one is tying the plaid button-up around my waist and the second one is wearing it. This outfit gives me that easy and laid-back look, simple yet stylish. (AND ONCE AGAIN! I'm wearing my fave chukkas.)

So, here are some pictures of the entire outfit.



 

 where are you looking at? 




V-neck Tee - H&m
Flannel - Splash
Skinny pants - Lee Cooper/splash
Suede Chukkas - pull and bear
Watch - casio/thrift shopped
beanies - zara
accesories - Cotton on




till next time guys, hope you liked it!