Pages

Thursday 20 November 2014

Entertained by being boring

Finally!:) it's thursday, the end of the week. "FOR UAE". I wasn't suppose to attend class today because I'm too lazy to get up and do shiiz. -.- unfortunately my mother is off duty, so she told me to go, then I said to myself that "okay, I'll just use this day to shoot some pictures for my blog, hahaha! " bwuala! here it is! soo yeaa, just look at my photos aryt? ryt. ryt. =))



sat down on a parking lot for this shot. =)) haha



It took me 10 mins to get the right photo for my ootd -.-" 
My bag doesn't suit my outfit thou.
I'll buy more soon, since this is my only bag and it is my favorite. :D 

-essentials and accesories for today 

I'm falling for this photo! :D 

 
v-neck shirt - splash
cardigan - thrift shopped
skinny pants - zara
suede chukkas shoes - pull and bear
bag - bershka
watch - curren/thrift shopped

I have to edit my photos bec I'm only using my phone to shoot. :( and unlike DSLR camera it doesn't have that much quality.