Pages

Friday 19 December 2014

Yuletide!




I didn't exert much effort in choosing my outfit , for the reason that I'm not prepared for the photo shoot. Usually, my friend and I will do a dress rehearsal first prior to it and then he just called me and invited me to go at the Galleria mall - a perfect backdrop for our photoshoot, but since I have a magical hand, my outfit went well! LOL! 


I wore a green pullover and a green shoes. Believe it or not, I'm not aware that it is both green having said about the photo shoot. Well, I kinda like it, just in time for the Yuletide season.

 (btw, Yuletide is an old-fashioned term for Christmas. just in case you guys don't know what it is, because I don't. I just heard it from my mother haha!) 


Jouir!

meeh

"Garden Topiary / tortoise shell vans" -  I'm Obsessed with this brand. Soon I'll make a blog post about my collection of vans! look forward to it guyz! 

black accessories  from cotton on and my DIY bracelet. (on my right hand - it is a belt of my mother that I trimmed)  


I wore: 
pullover - thrifted
pants - Zara
shoes - Vans
accessories - Cotton on 
vintage style sunnies - splash
watch - gifted